[NEWBIE] About KDE and Sawmill+Gnome

Hi everybody.

I've allready installed Sawmill+Gnome sucefully on my Debian, then I've installed KDE on the same machine with no problem but it seems that both systems can't live together on the same machine.

I'm using the GDM but I don't know how to do that both configurations don't mess each other.

Did someone knows how to keep both systems on the same machine?, how to make that I can choose to load any of the systems?

I don't know if I could make me understand well =(

Thanks for all and excuse my english but it's not my mother language.

Ernesto.