Re: Kdm broke after recent update

> > The 2nd problem is when logging out
> > to reboot or shutdown kdm exits but the user is then left at the
> > console.  The machine never boots or shutsdown.  Does anyone know how
> > to fix this?

> yes...upgrade. :)

I guess that Scott is using Potato, just like me. The bug is still
existant in the current binary of kdm, I have the very same problem, so
apt-get upgrade doesn't fix the problem.

(And in case you mean upgrade to Woody - I tried it once and happily
returned back to Potato. :-)

Other than that, thanks for the binaries (as always :-)

Greetings,

Hanno