Packages from different versions at the same time

Ivan

 I have been updating a couple of machines at my work from kde 1.1.2 to kde
2.0.1 in potato this morning. I find that some packages which should conflict
among them appear twice resulting in different size icons o duplicate icons
in the desktop and K menu.

 For example the system has

kdetoys 4:1.1.2 and task-kdetoys 4:2.0.1 at the same time

and this happens for kdeadmin kdeutils kdegraphics kdemultimedia kdelibs2g

Maybe has to do with your intention to eliminate all task-kdexxxx except
task-kde and task-kde-dev ?

Pablo.
Pablo de Vicente (vicente@oan.es) http://www.oan.es  (Spain