Re: vote

On Vie 15 Dic 2000 08:04, Daniel de los Reyes wrote:
> On Vie 15 Dic 2000 07:39, Myles Green wrote:
> > On Thursday 14 December 2000 23:03, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> > > ok... Potato users be heard (woody users are stuck with what I give
> > > you) :)
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > > so..your choice.
> >
> > I would prefer option 3:  wait for 2.1's release to do potato debs, but
> > would settle for otion 2.
>
> I vote for this too.
Anyway I think 2.1 is not going to include things 2.0.1 (like kde pim for
example) so I think it would be a good thing, in any case to not blow away
2.0.1 debs.
So my vote really is to wait for 2.1 release and once it's out make a
separate repository for it, stop building 2.0.1 packages but keep the last
built avaliable.
--
Daniel de los Reyes