Starting programs with KDE

  I'd like to know it other have that problem...
  I'm using fetchmail to... fetch my mail, and I'd like it to start with KDE.
I could do it without problem with KDE1 and with the beta versions of KDE2 by
creating an appropriate file in the Autostart folder.
  But in the last CVS versions of KDE2 before the final release it stopped
working. When KDE starts up, I see the konsole window appearing and
disappearing quickly.
  The file in the Autostart folder launches fetchmail in daemon mode in a
terminal :

[Desktop Entry]
Comment[fr]=Va chercher le courrier sur le serveur
Exec=fetchmail -d 60 -N
Icon=kmail
MimeType=
Name[fr]=Fetchmail
Path=
ServiceTypes=
SwallowExec=
SwallowTitle=
Terminal=true
TerminalOptions=
Type=Application
X-KDE-SubstituteUID=false
X-KDE-Username=

  I did not change anything by hand.
  First I thought the "Start in a terminal" option did not work, but if I
"execute a command" on the desktop with the very same options (fetchmail in
daemon mode in a terminal), it works... beats me.
  Can anyone reproduce this ?

--
Thibaut Cousin
email : cousin@in2p3.fr