Re: kde-i18n-es

On Sunday 12/10/2000 08:40, Ivan E Moore wrote:

>I've uploaded to both Debian (for woody) and kde.tdyc.com (for potato)
>
>let me know...
>
>Ivan

Ivan,

 I have downloaded the new packages for potato and the files are still
missing from the documentation. The file I have used for kde-i18n-es is:

kde-i18n-es_2.0.1-2_all.deb

To help you track down the problem I have also downloaded from ftp.kde.org
the file:

kde-i18n-2.0.1.tar.bz2

untarred it and looked at the es/ subdirectory. The files I am looking for
ARE there. If you want to check it,

 kde-i18n-2.0.1/es/docs/kdebase/khelpcenter/userguide

contains subdirectories and files. BUT this subdirectory is not even created
by the Debian package.

Thanks,

Pablo
Pablo de Vicente  (vicente@oan.es),  http://www.oan.es,  OAN Spain