.dcopserver

Hi!

In the /usr/bin/kde2 start script, there is a nice hack, which often helps
when you e.g. suddenly don't see your desktop icons any more when starting
KDE2 etc.
rm -f $HOME/.DCOPserver
But on my machine the hostname is appended to the file .DCOPserver so
it looks like .DCOPserver_myhost. I don't think this is the case only on my
local installation (latest woody) so I suggest to additionally put a
rm -f $HOME/.DCOPserver_´hostname | cut -f1 -d.´
in there (maybe leave out that cut, 'hostname' often only gives the hostname
part without the domain, but it shouldn't hurt in that case).

Greetings
--
:wq!