KDE 2.1

Ok...for those of you using woody and itching to check out what's new in
KDE 2.1 this is for you...I'll be uploading a set of .deb's this weekend
to kde.tdyc.com for testing/checking.  Keep in mind that KDE 2.1 is still
changing faster than my diapers currently so I don't want to see bug reports
unless you are absolutly sure it's a packaging problem.  The snapshot will
be based off of 12/08/00 (at about 23:00 -0700 GMT) and bug reports can
go to KDE if you want to report any.

Not everything builds yet so it won't all be there...it is stable...well
stable enough.  I have been using it for my main desktop for the past week
or so with no problems (except having to restart a couple times after updates
which IMO is no big deal).  I'm not ready to upload this to woody so I'm
making them available through kde.tdyc.com.

Also...kde 2.0.1 for alpha wooody is also up on kde.tdyc.com now...I'll  be
making 2.0.1 for alpha potato as soon as I get the egcs stuff backported...

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II