Re: Kicker broken - yup

Yes,

I have had this happen on my box too. During the same time, konqueror
lost it's mind and couldn't figure out how to open my file manager.

KDE help also died during this period. This was all on the 2.0.x
updates and I haven't had this happen on 2.0.1 yet.

I noted also that for a while, I could click from desktop to desktop
and actually see what background I had selected for each. It's now
like 50%. That is, half the time, it will show me the background and
the other half will show me the default desktop 1 pic only on all
6 of my desktops. :| It's fun! Just think of all the bugs that have
died in the last 30 days!

I'm looking forward to 2.1 :)

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p