Re: taskbar quirk

Le Mercredi  6 Décembre 2000 22:24, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls a écrit :
> This is interesting. my system does NOT have this check box. I have a
> "SHOW ALL WINDOWS" check box and then below that I have location
> unfortunately, I can not alter it since it is 'greyed' out. So, really, how
> does one remove the taskbar from the launch bar? Loved old kde for it :)

  The possibility to have the taskbar outside kicker was there in the beta
versions, but was removed just before the release of 2.0. The frame you
mention is locked greyd out because the option does not exist. They should
have removed it completely, imho. It never worked anyway (in KDE2). Wait for
2.1...

--
Thibaut Cousin
email : cousin@in2p3.fr