mirrors

Hi Ivan,

I hope I help you with the below list of mirrors of kde.tdyc.com I've found:

# Mirrored: ? - Location: Finnland
deb http://sunsite.tut.fi/ftp/Mirror/debian/kde.tdyc.com/pub potato main \
 optional crypto qt1apps
(or deb ftp://sunsite.tut.fi/ftp/Mirror/debian/kde.tdyc.com/pub potato \
 main optional crypto qt1apps)

# Mirrored: ? - Location: Hungary
deb http://ftp.fsn.hu/ftp/pub/klpp/debian potato main crypto optional qt1apps
(or deb ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/klpp/debian potato main crypto optional qt1apps)

# Mirrored: ? - Location: Germany
deb ftp://ftp.uni-marburg.de/mirror/debian-kde.tdyc.com potato kde contrib kde2
(24 Oktober state with the old structure)

and as someone mentioned on the list:
# Mirrored: ? - Location: behind a 256 kbit line in europe
deb ftp://ftp.aart.ch/mirror/kde.tdyc.com potato main crypto optional qt1apps

Note that the Boulder mirror (http://kde.rap.ucar.edu) has a 6 November
state with the old "kde,kde2,contrib" structure, so the appropriate line is
 deb http://kde.rap.ucar.edu potato kde kde2 contrib
for the time being.

Perhaps you should contact with the mirror admins for more info.

Andras Antos
--
"Let the source be with you!"    (C)J.M.Hall