kde and cd install disk

Hello,

I have a good friend, and I plan to surprise him with a new pentium pc and
cdrom of debian. The question, All former distro's of debian never included
things like netscape and kde. Will the new 2.2.r2 include these? It's pretty
important that it does since he is way out of town and internet is not
available to him for quick repairs etc.

Thanks
--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p