mirrors / kdm default icons / thanks a lot

Hi,

first, let's see if this arrives. I am not subscribed to this list,
but read it through the lists.debian.org archive...

1) I am surprised to see so very few mirrors of kde.tdyc.com (and one of
them - kde.rap.ucar.edu - does not seem to work at all). Is there a chance
that the archive finds a place within ftp.debian.org so that it is
mirrored?

2) Whenever I upgrade kdm, my own default icons are being overwritten and
I have to choose them, again. Could the installation script check these
settings before overwriting them?

3) And of course, thanks a lot, Ivan! I continue to be amazed by your
effort and am very grateful for it.

Greetings,

Hanno