Re: KDE 2.0...

Hi Ivan, thanks for your work.

"Ivan E. Moore II" wrote:
> > I can't install KDE 2.0. Most of the packages require libqt2.2
> > (>= 2:2.2.1-5.potato.1), but there is only
> > libqt2.2_2.2.1-4.potato.2
> > version in the final distribution (at the kde.org).
> > I've installed a part of KDE 2.0 released 2000-10-05 and some
> > earlier, but without multimedia and many useful programs released
> > some latter.
>
> Well, you (like most) missed the README file that was there...but it doesn't
> matter now if you just went to it as that README is out of date. :)
>
> Go take a look at http://kde.tdyc.com/

I can't figure out what you are trying to indicate here.  Would you
please provide a bit more detail?    (Umm, are you saying get from
kde.tdyc.com not kde.org ??)

(Perhaps, partly, what is the relationship you are trying to point out
between libqt2.2 and http://kde.tdyc.com/ ?)

Also, http://kde.tdyc.com/develop.html is not responding.  Is the server
down?

Also, using deselect to get the remaining packages I need now (I got
many packages about 1 day ago, but was unable to get them all at that
time) for KDE2 for potato is getting 404 errors (IIRC from about 3 hours
ago) when trying to get the packages.  Does that sound like a problem at
your end or my end?

TIA