Re: reports

Hi,

- Help works fine now!

- The fonts in the menus and panels are now wrong (German umlauts are
not rendered correctly). The contents of the windows is OK. (Something
wrong with the kde-i18n-de package? -- very annoying)

- The panel still freezes randomly several times a day (May be, it's
an upstream bug, I allready submitted a bug report). Moreover, single
objects on the panel freeze randomly and (new with final-13) the
objects on the panel are cluttered on every login.

- Korganizer is downgraded to the KDE1 version :-)

I use Potato.

Thanks for jour busy work!!