rsync mirror ?

I just would like to know if there is a rsync mirror of kde.tdyc.com somewhere
so that I may be able to have a local mirror of it on some of our servers.

If rsync is not the good way to mirror it, what are your advices guys ?

Bruno BEAUFILS                                    http://www.lifl.fr/~beaufils
Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de Lille
Universite des Sciences et Technologies de Lille     Tel   : +33 3 20 43 47 27
UFR d'IEEA - Bat M3 - Bureau 318                     Fax   : +33 3 20 43 65 66
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex - FRANCE               email : beaufils@lifl.fr