continued taskbar malfunctions

Just upgraded to the latest debs from kde.tdyc.com (november 26).  Now instead
of closed apps remaining on the taskbar and other things I mentioned before,
the little 'spinning CD' entry appears on the taskbar and then just
disappears.  Some apps appear at first, but after a few minutes of runtime,
there are no entries for any open window on the taskbar.  Also, the little
area with the 4 virtual desktops occasionally displays incorrectly which
desktop is current.

All of this seemed to work fine with the original KDE2 install I did with
dselect from kde.tdyc.com in early november, but the last 2 upgrades have
displayed varying levels of taskbar brokenness.

Gordon Morehouse
nphyre@evernex.com
www.evernex.com