Re: Web pages with Konquorer

Quoting tim <tdwebste@netcentricnj.com>:

> P.S. I like Konquorer, cause its small.

I, too, like Konqueror overall, but I have some issues that keep me from using
it.  Informationally, I am running a fully updated Potato installation.

1.)  Java and JavaScript don't work at all for me.

2.)  I have my own IMP webmail server where I do most of my email and IMP
doesn't operate properly under Konqueror.  The frame on the left side doesn't
reload, so I have to reload it manually whenever I log in or out.  Also, <TAB>
works oddly.  When I type in my username, then hit <TAB>, the cursor actually
goes UP to the URL window.  No combination of <TAB> or <SHIFT-TAB> allows me to
get back to either the username or password fields.  I have to click there
manually.  All of this works fine in IE under Win98/2000 and Netscape on all
platforms.

3.)  I have an account at msn.com where I am a member of a discussion message
board.  When I go to msn.com and click on People & Chat, I get a login screen.
I type in my login name (my hotmail email address) and password, click enter
and it says "please enter your username".  Perhaps this is a Microsoft specific
oddity, but there you are.

Cheers.......

Matthew Thompson       https://mattyt.net/webmail
mattyt@oz.net          http://www.oz.net/~mattyt