Re: qt-designer

On Wednesday 22 November 2000 18:46, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> > > it's building right now.
> > >
> > > Ivan
> >
> > Ivan, do you like pizza?  Are you near a Pizza Hut?
>
> heck yea...I'm not sure where the closest pizza hut is tho...I think
> there is one in Grand Junction somewhere (about 45 mins from
> here)...I'm in the middle of BFE. :)

OK.  Pizza Hut does gift certificates.  If you're willing to pass me
your mailing address, on or off list as you wish, I'll send you one.
Just a small gesture to say THANKS for the incredible amount of work
you've done to make KDE for Debian a reality.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr/zamm.html
All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.