question about my apt-get..

after an apt-get update, the apt-get dist-upgrade shows the following:

biffhero-laptop:~# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  kdebase konqueror
The following packages have been kept back
  abbrowser alsa-modules-2.2.17 kabalone kasteroids kdebase-libs kdelibs3 kdm
  kernel-headers-2.2.17 kernel-image-2.2.17 kmahjongg kmines konquest konsole
  korganizer kpat kpoker snort
33 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 2 to remove and 17 not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 34.3MB of archives. After unpacking 9843kB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

I understand why the kernel-stuff was held back, I put it on hold, but
not the kde stuff.  Also, why the kde stuff removal?

Needless to say, I didn't continue.

rob

ps.  biffhero-laptop:~# cat /etc/debian_version
woody
biffhero-laptop:~#

--
Good, Fast, Cheap: Pick any two.  (RFC 1925)