Re: kppp depending on ppp

> > If I keep taking out subpackages because they depend on other packages not
> > found in the main packages then I'm going to end up with a bunch of
> > tasks that only suggest other packages.
> >
> > Where does one draw the line?  If I make all the sub task-* packages suggests
> > then task-kde would be pretty pointless...
>
> Maybe ppp - its not KDE.

yes, but kppp is.  they are one in the same.

> Thats what I do :-).
>
> I understand your point, I only asked because this is the one question of our
> students installing kde2. They are connected to a ethernet-lan and don't need
> ppp. Now selecting task-kde they are asked installing ppp, too, and they get
> uncertain.

I undestand your queries as well...

I just don't want 50 million different task packages...the only goal I have
for the tasks I've created is to provide an easy way to install all the apps
that were, at one time, a single app and have since been broken down.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II