Re: kdevelop

> I'm mainly interested in kdevelop, do you have an idea about when it'll we
> be in woody?

when it's functional.  The kdevelop that *can* go into woody is still not
quite there.

> why is it in the contrib section (why not main?)?

because when I set up kde.tdyc.com I didn't set it up like the Debian
ftp structure is setup...I but *main* KDE packages in kde and then all
extra (or contrib) apps in contrib.

> klicq conflicts with licq, removing licq plugins, is this normal?
> can't licq plugins depends on licq or klicq?

I don't know...  Most likely not in this case as the klicq package on
kde.tdyc.com is ancient and compiled for potato while the licq plugins
are compiled for woody...(potato == libqt1g, woody = qt2.2)

> kdelibs3 doesn't conflict with kdelibs2, however i get this when installing
> kdelibs2g :
> >dpkg: error processing
> /var/cache/apt/archives/kdelibs2g_4%3a1.1.2-20000425-1.0_i386.deb
> (--unpack):
> >trying to overwrite `/usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/default', which is also in
> package kdelibs3
> Is there a clean way to fix this?

it doesn't need to conflict.  it's just one link which is the same for
both packages.

dpkg --force-overwrite

Ivan

--