Segfault of kdm

Hi,

I'm running woody with xfree864 .0.1-4 and KDE2.
Every time I try to start kdm ist crashes after a second with a segfault.
It doesn't manage to display the login window before the crash.

The kdm package version is 2.0-final-5. The crash happened with release 4,
too.
Btw: xdm runs fine.
Before my conversion from SuSE to Debian I experienced the same behaviour
in the SuSE kde2-rc3 packages, but it was gone in the final.
I don't know if it matters, my CPU is a K6-2 and my graphics card has a TNT
chip on it.

PS: No other problems found in the kde2 packages, till now! Thanks :-)
--
MfG, Chris