Re: micro-HOWTO on loading sound fonts with SB Live!

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> for woody it's in a package called awe-drv.  I'm not sure about potato.

I think you partially misunderstood me.  I am suggesting that you put the
micro-HOWTO on the kde_debian web site to help KDE-Debian users use kmid.
Obviously if the latest awe-drv package is on woody that simplifies the
micro-HOWTO for that case.  For my potato case, awe-drv is too old so that
is why I had to download the latest tarball.

Alan

email: irwin@beluga.phys.uvic.ca
phone: 250-727-2902	FAX: 250-721-7715
snail-mail:
Dr. Alan W. Irwin
Department of Physics and Astronomy,
University of Victoria, P.O. Box 3055,
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8W 3P6

Linux-powered astrophysics