Re: Approached DouDouLinux developers

> > Ok. Don't hesitate to ask me if the role of some packages is not very
> > clear.
>
> There were quite some for LXDE that were customized for DouDouLinux, why?

Mostly to customize the LXDE environment for our needs. For example in
Lxpanel, I had to change the clock font size adjustment regarding to the
panel height. I also fixed the sound volume button that was formerly
acting on Master only, while we don't know whether speakers are
connected to Master, to Master mono or to another volume control. In
LxLauncher, I re-introduced the background image on the desktop, in
Lxsession, convenient options for the command line, etc.

> Do you have any package to suggest for upload to Debian already?

Of course. Packages with no risk of becoming obsolete tomorrow:

dansguardian-squid
doudoulinux-mouse
doudoulinux-parentals
laptop-hotkeys
live-installer
live-persistence
liveusb-write
lxlauncher-session
pianobooster
python-editobj2
songwrite2
system-tools
tbo

Packages that are already obsolete or could become so in a near future,
and then to be skipped:

doudou-installer
doudoulinux-l10n-xx as source packages
doudoulinux-timezone