From : British Petroleum Company (Job Alert)

British Petroleum (BP) PLC
Human Resource Department
1 St James's Square
London, SW1Y 4PD
TEL:+447024053647
Ref: 01/006/HRD/BPPLC
Date: 27/01/2007

                                             JOB ALERT!
Could you be the right person for this job offer? What if our judgement
was wrong? You might want to try your hands on it but unfortunately we are only looking for professionals with exceptional expertise, highly
spirited individuals who are ready to take up a rewarding challenges in
the oil and gas industry.

BP,a well established and reputable oil/gas company with rapidly
growing wide network of outlets around the world, seeks
to attract resourceful individuals craving for a refreshing
opportunity yet characteristically possesses the skill and uprightness
to excellently deliver amidst limited assistance.

JOB LOCATIONS
- South-Africa
- Europe
- U.S.A

METHOD OF APPLICATION
- All interested candidates should reply via mail with updated
  Resumes (CV).
- Interested applicants must specify job location.
- Only applicants who possess the required qualifications will be
  short-listed whence consequently contacted.

All Resumes should be fowarded to:
bprecruiting_online06@138mail.com
recruiting_online02@138mail.com
HR Department