Re: Metapackages review: junior-art

On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 06:16:24PM -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> I haven't tried krita.  Is it worth considering for junior::extra?  Are
> there any other 'art' apps we should review?  Does debtags even provide
> us with useful tags for finding them?  I would have expected something
> like use::drawing, but under the use:: facet, the gimp and xpaint
> packages only have use::editing (rather generic, and applies to
> text-editors as well as graphical editors) whereas tuxpaint has
> use::learning and use::gameplaying.  I don't think tuxpaint should be
> considered a game, even though it is fun to use.

The idea is to keep the use:: facet small and with generic tags, which
will then make sense in conjuction with the tags in the works-with::
facet.

I do agree however that tuxpaing is not for use::gameplaying, and I've
removed that tag (debtags tag rm tuxpaint use::gameplaying; debtags
submit).

Ciao,

Enrico