Re: German: Live CD for children

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

For freeduc-cd we have quite an advanced infrastructure to build live-cd and to also provide documentation (https://gna.org/projects/freeduc-cd and https://gna.org/projects/freeduc-doc). Also, as far as I know we are the only one doing the effort to also provide cdrom image of sources.
Sadly I did not find the community very helpfull...

Well, my point was not that there is a Live-CD.  The exponantially growing
number of Live-CDs just annoys me if I'm honest.  The really interesting
thing was that they seem to have a reasonable solution for classifying
different groups of ages.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--