Re: Intro - Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, and more

> Please allow us to introduce ourselves,

[uce, blah, blah]

>Confidentiality Note: This message is confidential and intended only for
>the use of the addressee(s) named above. It may contain legally privileged
>material. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, other
>than by such addressee(s), is strictly prohibited. If you have received
>this message in error, please immediately notify us by reply and delete
>this message and all its attachments.

Does anyone find it puzzling that unsolicited e-mail, used to spam a list, ends with a note about confidentiality and not copying the material?
Maybe I've just had a difficult day or something =-/

- Richard Smedley
richard@sc.lug.org.uk

btw don't get me wrong - I'm not unappreciative of good materials engineering, however a list dedicated to Linux software for children is not an ideal choice for uce about an MS-browser-centric web site on an unrelated topic.