Re: suggest some package for Debian jr

On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 11:04:21AM +0800, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
> Hi,
>

> May I suggest some package for inclusion in DebianJR.

[snip]

> Xaos: interactive fractal zoom, it even come with tutorial, kids
> may enjoy such mathematic beauty
> http://www.ofset.org/freeduc/search.php?category=All&keys=xaos
> It is already a deb package

Even has an aalib mode :)

[snip]

> typist: a keyboard tutor
> http://www.ofset.org/freeduc/view.php?softwareID=8

This is already in debian, and other typing tutors are in debian-jr...

> Open Universe: a solar system body simulator
> http://www.ofset.org/freeduc/view.php?softwareID=32

This is the succesor to Ssystem, which is very neat.  The Ssystem
debian maintainer is working on some speed problems he encountered when
testing Open Universe.

--
Pat Mahoney	<patmahoney@gmx.net>

I had no shoes and I pitied myself.  Then I met a man who had no feet,
so I took his shoes.
                -- Dave Barry