Re: New source package httpcomponents-client5

Hi Markus,

On Sat, Apr 17, 2021, 17:33 Markus Koschany <apo@debian.org> wrote:

Thanks for your and Emmanuel's feedback. I have finished the packaging and just
uploaded the new httpcore5 and httpclient5 source packages to NEW.

Awesome!

The new artifacts are co-installable. I had to patch both packages because we
currently miss Conscrypt[1] and RxJava[2] in Debian.

I packaged RxJava a while back [3] because newer versions of Bazel need it. Please let me know if anything you need is missing in the packaging.

-Olek

[3] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/rx-java