Re: No CI/CD settings in packages of Debian Java team?

Le 16/04/2021 à 15:13, Andreas Tille a écrit :

>> repos in java-team have pipelines disabled by default.
>
> Is there any good reason for this setting?

When Salsa was set up we were instructed no to overuse the CI system, I
don't know how this has evolved now.

Personally I think this isn't very useful, it's more a waste of
resources since I've already built the packages locally before pushing
the changes to Salsa. In an era of digital sobriety I prefer to keep it
turned off. And it's also a source of spam on the IRC channel.

Emmanuel Bourg