Re: No CI/CD settings in packages of Debian Java team?

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 10:48:51AM +0100, Sudip Mukherjee wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 9:34 AM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> > in Debian Med we are activating Salsa-CI by adding debian/salsa-ci.yml
> > to all packages and set this in
> >
> >     -> Settings  -> CI/CD
>
> repos in java-team have pipelines disabled by default, You can enable it from:
> Settings -> General -> Visibility, project features, permissions  and
> enable 'Pipelines' from there.

Additionally, just because it appears to be less well known: You only
need a d/salsa-ci.yml file if you're customising the CI *per-branch*.
You can even set the Variables like RELEASE=experimental from that
config page.

https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline#basic-use