Re: New source package httpcomponents-client5

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 04:34:18PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I intend to package the 5.x series of httpcomponents-client [1][2][3]. We
> already have the 4.x series in Debian packaged as src:httpcomponents-client. Is
> there anything against packaging the 5.x series as src:httpcomponents-client5?

Hi Markus,

No objections from me.  It's nice the artifactId is httpclient5, so we
can name the JAR the same and the package should co-installable with the
the 4.x series.  (I only checked the main JAR, hopefully that holds true
for ancillary JARs as well.)

Thank you for packaging this.

Cheers,
tony