Joining the Team

Hello,

I am part the FreedomBox team which works on making privacy respecting
home servers easy to manage with Debian. We intend to provide Jitsi[3]
for video conferencing in FreedomBox as part of our roadmap for this
year[1]. I intend to join the Debian Java Packaging team. This is to
package and maintain Jitsi Videobridge[2] as part of the team.

Jitsi has a hard dependency on Kotlin as quite a bit of its code is
written in Kotlin. I hope to assist with Kotlin packaging as well.

I will send out a request on Salsa to join the team.

Links:

1) https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Roadmap2021

2) https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=757769

3) https://jitsi.org/