Re: Sixth Android Tools Team Monthly Meeting

Any meeting link that can be shared here ?

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021, 20:34 Samyak Jain <samyak.jn11@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

The meeting will be starting in 30 mins from now.

Regards,
Samyak

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 3:47 AM Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:
Le 24/03/2021 à 23:03, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :

> Hmmm, considering… does this also mean I’ll need to figure out
> how to bootstrap it using JDK 11 as bootstrap compiler? Probably…
> anyway, this will take a while.

Good point, if it doesn't build with OpenJDK 11 I suggest building with
the latest openjdk-8 package from snapshot.debian.org and doing a binary
upload.

Emmanuel Bourg