Re: src:cgview: fails to migrate to testing for too long: autopkgtest failure

Hi Andreas,

Le 09/09/2020 à 13:48, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Control: tags -1 help
>
> Hi,
>
> I wonder why this

> autopkgtest [16:10:05]: test run-unit-test: [-----------------------
> [warning] /usr/bin/cgview: No java runtime was found
> autopkgtest [16:10:06]: test run-unit-test: -----------------------]
> autopkgtest [16:10:06]: test run-unit-test:  - - - - - - - - - - results - - - - - - - - - -
> run-unit-test        FAIL non-zero exit status 1
> autopkgtest [16:10:06]: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ summary
> run-unit-test        FAIL non-zero exit status 1
>
> is happening since a java runtime is inside the Dependencies.
> Probably a wrong / outdated usage of java-wrappers in
>
>   https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/cgview/-/blob/master/debian/bin/cgview
>
> But what is the correct usage?

There is indeed a jdk in the build dependencies, but when built, a jre
dependency does not appear for the binary package. I have added it
explicitly and pushed to Salsa, the autopkgtest is now passing.

> Kind regards
>
>        Andreas.

Best regards,
Pierre