Re: Upgrading freehep to latest upstream (needed by cdk and probably others)

Hi Andrius,

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 08:11:29AM +0300, merkys@debian.org wrote:
> On 2020-07-23 17:55, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Would you mind to update cdk package (which was the original issue
> > I stumbled upon freehep)?
>
> I have updated cdk yesterday. The cdk-depict module is built now.

Thanks a lot.  Unfortunately I have remaining issues with r-cran-rcdk.
If I try to build it I get:

Executing test function test.mcs2  ... Error in .jcall("org.guha.rcdk.util.Misc", "Lorg/openscience/cdk/interfaces/IAtomContainer;",  :.
  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/openscience/cdk/smsd/Isomorphism
Timing stopped at: 0.022 0 0.007
 done successfully.

It actually seems that org/openscience/cdk/smsd/Isomorphism is not
part of the currently packaged CDK.  Any idea how to solve this?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de