Re: Oncofuse: Is there any way to avoid groovy-eclipse-compiler

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 10:03:03PM +0200, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jun 2019, Mykola Nikishov wrote:
>
> > Seems the only option is to use Ant tasks directly [1] as GMaven is not
> > an option any more [2]:
>
> What about gmavenplus?

It seems you are refering to the package libgmavenplus-java.  What do I
need to do with this?

Similar question to Mykola who gave other hints:  Is there any example
that might turn your hint into some code?  I need to admit I have no
idea about all this groovy / maven stuff. :-(

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de