Re: Import git repo from alioth to salsa

Dear Emmanuel,

Il 30/04/2018 09:25, Emmanuel Bourg ha scritto:
> Yes, I plan to do that once I'm confident the migration worked properly.

Thank you very much for working on this migration. Is manual migration
of one's packages helpful, neutral or disruptive? I would like to upload
geogebra (and maybe other packages), and would take the chance to
migrate it and update Vcs-* tags, but I can wait for the migration to
finish if this would disturb your scripts.

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascellani@gmail.com>
Postdoc researcher - Université Libre de Bruxelles