Re: Import git repo from alioth to salsa

On 27/04/2018 22:48, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

> I think I'll just move them under a special directory (for
> example /srv/git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/migrated).

I migrated a first batch of ~100 Maven related packages. Moving the
repositories on Alioth wasn't a great idea since the import process on
Salsa is asynchronous. The migration script moved the repositories
before the import was complete and I had to fix about half of the
migrated repositories manually.

Emmanuel Bourg