Re: Import git repo from alioth to salsa

On 19/04/2018 21:52, tony mancill wrote:

> Regarding item (1), perhaps you can leverage the disable-repository
> script [4]?  I used the migration scripts from that repo for non-team
> migrations with good results.

Thank you Tony. I was leaning toward such a solution, but considering
that Alioth is going to be killed and the repositories archived and
moved offline there is no real point disabling the migrated
repositories. I think I'll just move them under a special directory (for
example /srv/git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/migrated).

Emmanuel Bourg