Re: ca-certificates-java_20170930_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi Matthias,

Le 30/09/2017 à 02:35, Debian FTP Masters a écrit :

>      - Stop fiddling around with jvm-*.cfg files. ca-certificates-java
>        has no business with providing an initial cacerts file. This is
>        implemented in the openjdk packages. We are not 2008 anymore.

Are you suggesting that we should drop ca-certificates-java and just
rely on the root certificates from OpenJDK instead? I would welcome this
simplification, the certificates in OpenJDK are frequently updated
anyway, and that would improve the consistency with the Oracle JDK.

Emmanuel Bourg