Re: Please upload freeplane-1.6.6-1

Hello Felix,

Am 17.09.2017 um 17:24 schrieb Felix Natter:
> Markus Koschany <apo@debian.org> writes:
[...]
>> change the compat level to 10 and Standards-Version to 4.1.0 for
>> freeplane. I have already changed that for the other two packages. The
>> rest looks good.
>
> I have done this, except for standards-version 4.1.0 in freeplane.
> I am not sure about the reproducibility which is required.
> I will read on this, check it and  fix it in the next 1.6.x release
> (which will follow soon).
> I think there are some Debian reports that help me?

Policy says that packages _should_ build reproducible. That means do
whatever you can but you can still be compliant with version 4.1.0. More
information about this topic can be found at [1].
Lintian complaining about the license paragraph was correct because
every copyright format 1.0 license paragraph must be unique. The
solution was to create a standalone paragraph.

I have uploaded both packages. Thanks for your contribution!

Regards,

Markus
 [1] https://wiki.debian.org/ReproducibleBuilds