Re: mh_resolve_dependencies (was Re: Configuring Jersey Client in tomcat8)

Hi,

> > Now, to the other real problem: how to tell mh_resolve_dependencies
> > to ignore some? (Case in point, multi-module project with parent POM
> > and several module POMs which depend on each other; the maven helper
> > stuff tries to find a Debian package for each dependency, even the
> > one we were just trying to compile.)
>

> Do you have a link to the packaging repository? I'll get a look.

Did you find anything you could tell us ☺?

Cheers,
Nik

--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Hundeshagenstr. 26 · 53225 Bonn
Mobile: +49-1520-1981389 · https://www.dominik-george.de/

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Maintainer

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)