RFS: knopflerfish-osgi/5.1.0+dfsg1-3

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors/debian-java,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "knopflerfish-osgi"

* Package name    : knopflerfish-osgi
  Version         : 5.1.0+dfsg1-3
  Upstream Author : Makewave <info@makewave.com>
* URL             : http://www.knopflerfish.org/
* License         : BSD-3-clause
  Section         : java

I just moved it from asm3 to asm5 (see #800860). It has been tested
locally with an r-dep and with pbuilder on sid.

It builds those binary packages:

libknopflerfish-osgi-framework-java - Java framework implementing the OSGi R5 version
libknopflerfish-osgi-java-doc - Java framework implementing the OSGi R5 version (docs)

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/knopflerfish-osgi

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/knopflerfish-osgi/knopflerfish-osgi_5.1.0+dfsg1-3.dsc

More information about knopflerfish can be obtained from http://www.knopflerfish.org/.

Changes since the last upload:

knopflerfish-osgi (5.1.0+dfsg1-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Move to libasm4-java (Closes: #800860)

Thanks and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter