Re: org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGDOMImplementation

Hi,
Sorry, I didn't get around to prepare it yet. :-(
There are a number of fixes pending a new upstream beta release, too.

ELKI is also affected by the following openjdk-8 bugs:

that make the GUI mode unusable, unless you disable GTK accessibility
in openjdk.

Ubuntu has added a package called "jayatana", which seems to break
many Java applications, too - including ELKI:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/jayatana/+bug/1441487

Regards,
Erich