Re: failed kfreebsd-amd64 build of openjdk-8 8u66-b01-4

Hi!

Jan Henke wrote:
> the strange thing is, the buildds continue trying to install
> openjdk-8-jdk instead to satisfy the build dependency, which naturally
> fails. I assume, because the package exists for most other
> architectures, but not kfreebsd-*.

The build-dependency is:  openjdk-8-jdk | openjdk-7-jdk
and the buildds only consider the first-listed dependency.

The only way it could build is if the build dependencies were installed
in the chroot already.  Or maybe using some parameter to sbuild, to
pre-install openjdk-7-jdk - do you know if that is possible Christoph?

Thanks,
Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain