Re: Stretch Roadmap

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 08:59:27 -0700, tony mancill wrote:

> P.S.  Jessie will be released Really Soon Now.  I'd like to take a
> moment to reflect upon all of the team effort that went into making this
> happen and say "Thanks!"

From my point of view of a relative outsider (just co-maintaing a
handful of fringe libraries) I'd like to join Tony and I can add that
I'm very impressed both by the huge amount of work and the
cooperative atmosphere in the Java team in the last years.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
gregor

 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/