Re: RFS: new upstream version (3.0.10) of jnr-posix

On 04/10/2015 09:26 AM, Miguel Landaeta wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Apr 2015 06:55:42 -0700, tony mancill escribió:
>
> I think we can allow experimental to be "sloppy" in order to accomplish the
> transitions more quickly. It is also the only way to upload new things to the
> archive in this deep deep freeze stage in the release cycle.
>
> [...]
>
> In the practice, I think we are already proceeding that way, isn't?

Indeed - thank you for confirming.  I guess I just wanted to be somewhat
explicit about announcing the fact that we are uploading packages to
experimental that are broken in various ways (e.g. missing build-deps
until they make it through NEW).

Speaking of which, jython is working fine (and has been uploaded), and I
have a patch for gradle to build, but am having some runtime issues
getting jnr-ffi on the classpath correctly.  I'll push patches for
gradle to the debian-experimental branch this week.

Cheers,
tony